Prices listed for US customers only and that all international customers need to contact our authorized distributors partners to obtain quotes.
Our most delicate probe, the 500 mW Apollo Point Probe was specifically designed for hard-to-reach areas or those with less tissue, such as the hands, feet, neck and trigger points. Use it with either our desktop or portable laser unit.
Every Apollo point probe is crafted of aerospace-grade aluminum for cool performance; plus, medical-grade Class 4 laser diodes mean extra long life and reliability.
- Applicator Type: 500-S
- Emitter Type: GaAlAs Semiconductor Laser
- Emitter Wavelength: 810nm
- Number of Emitters: 1
- Beam Divergence: 9º x 38º
- Total Power Output: 500mW
- Aperture: 9.5mm
- Polarization: Linear
- Laser Classification: Class 4
- Spot Size: 1.7 x 9.5mm, 0.161Cm2
- 1/e2 Power Density (Irradiance): 2.68W/Cm2 (26,800Wm-2)
- Treatment Time for 4 J/Cm2: 1.49 seconds
- Total Energy delivery per minute: 30 Joules, 160.8 J/Cm2
- NOHD: 80Cm
- Safety goggle requirement: OD4 minimum @ 810nm